Historische woning met een zadeldak aan de Nieuwe Streek in het beschermd dorpsgezicht Kolhorn. Het pand heeft karakteristieke houten luiken bij elke T-venster. De kroonlijst is geschulpt. Net zoals de andere woningen aan de Nieuwe Streek is er een overtuin. Uit de archiefstukken blijkt dat in 1973 de woning is gerestaureerd. De woning is beschermd met de status van rijksmonument. Bronnen Beeldbank van de Rijksdienst voor het Cultureel Erfgoed via www.beeldbank.cultureelerfgoed.nl Redengevende omschrijving van het monument via www.monumentenregister.cultureelerfgoed.nl Archieven gemeente Hollands Kroon
Historische woning – Nieuwe Streek 22
Nearby locations
-
De Tjalk Aquarius
- Location
- Kolhorn
Sailing trips
-
Schippersgilde (Keern 2 – Kolhorn)
- Location
- Kolhorn
The skippers' guild was housed in the building at Keern 2 because from here there was a view of both the outer water and the inner water of Kolhorn.
-
Fam. Terpstra
- Location
- Kolhorn
Holiday home to let.
-
Boat trip ansjovisjol KH44 – Sailing monument
- Location
- Kolhorn
The iron dinghy from 1899 is the only ship left of the Kolhorn fishing fleet.
-
Restaurant ‘t Anker
- Location
- Kolhorn
This restaurant is situated in a typical Dutch farmhouse in the picturesque village of Kolhorn. Ideal for a stop during hiking and cycling. Enjoy the sun at the cosy terrace. Open for lunch and dinner.
-
Monumentaal woonhuis – Oude Streek 42
- Location
- Kolhorn
This characteristic monumental house is located behind the Turfschuren on the Benedenkolk.
-
Stolpboerderij – Westfriesedijk 166
- Location
- Kolhorn
Stolp built in 1856/1858 with a symmetrical facade and two front doors.
-
Monumentale woning – Oude Streek 48
- Location
- Kolhorn
Historische woning met een zadeldak en houten geveltopbeschietingen aan de Oude Streek in het beschermde dorpsgezicht van Kolhorn.
-
De Laurenskerk
- Location
- Kolhorn
The building may date from the 15th century, but was later modified with a three-sided closure and a northern extension. After considerable damage in the village fire of 15 September 1788, the church was restored in 1791-1792. The tower consists of a simple 19th-century tower with an eight-sided spire.