De voormalige pastorie hoorde bij de Doopsgezinde Vermaning. Er werd al 14 jaar gesproken over het bouwen van een nieuwe pastorie omdat de oude pastorie al sinds 1884 in zeer slechte staat was vanwege vochtproblemen. In 1898 werd uiteindelijk gestart met de bouw van een nieuwe pastorie op dezelfde locatie. De Kerkenraad laat architect Dekker uit Anna Paulowna een eenvoudig vierkant huis maken met twee verdiepingen. De lokale aannemer Nanning J. Poel uit Hippolytushoef brak de oude pastorie af en bouwde het ontwerp van Dekker. Dat is nog terug te zien aan de afgeschuinde kavel. De ‘oude’ pastorie is pas gesloopt toen de nieuwe pastorie gereed was. De Kerkenraad was van mening dat het gebouw niet te sierlijk of te prominent aanwezig mocht zijn op het eiland. Tot ongeveer 1789 is de pastorie bewoond geweest door de predikant en zijn gezin. Vanaf 1979 is de pastorie in eigendom gekomen van de familie D. Boersen, de plaatselijke aannemer. Familie Boersen was de eerste seculiere bewoner en heeft het pand grootschalig verbouwd. Hij heeft oude meer de kap vervangen, de indeling iets gewijzigd en schrootjes aangebracht. De voorgevel is symmetrisch ingedeeld. Centraal in de gevel is de hoofdingang. De bovenste twee panelen van de paneeldeur zijn ingevuld met glas en een sierrooster. De voordeur is vermoedelijk nog origineel. Boven de voordeur zit een bovenlicht met levensboom. Boven elk raamkozijn is een gemetselde segmentboog gemaakt gepleisterde sluit- en aanzetstenen. De segmentbogen steken iets uit de gevel. Op de kroonlijst is het jaartal ‘1898’ aangebracht. De voormalige pastorie is een gemeentelijk monument. Meer informatie over het gebouw vind u op de website: www.hollandskroon.nl/inwoners/erfgoed/monumentenregister.
Voormalige doopsgezinde pastorie
Nearby locations
-
Hotel West Inn aan Zee
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
At Recreation Park Wiringherlant on the former island of Wieringen there are two hotel rooms in one of the houses in the park. The rooms have all facilities, only the toilet is shared with the other room.
-
Garnalenvissen
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
Shrimp fishing and sailing past spoonbills and seals from the harbor of Den Oever with the WR117. Arrival with coffee on board. Cruise through the fishing port of Den Oever and the discharge sluices in the Afsluitdijk. When we leave the harbor, the net is set and we let the guests view the catch in buckets of water, so that everything stays alive. During the return trip, some of the large shrimps are cooked on board. Shrimp can be peeled and tasted. Our deck is partially covered, so this tour can continue even in bad weather.
-
Café Arlette
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
A cozy café in the beautiful city Hippolytushoef, young and old people are welcome, for a drink or a party.
-
Piet Hooiveld groente en fruit
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
On Saturday morning Piet and Age stand with their fruit and vegetable stall on the Kerkplein with beautiful fresh local products.
-
Recreatiepark Wiringherlant
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
-
Hippolytuskerk
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
The Hippolytus Church is a Protestant church. A church has stood on this site since the 12th century. In addition to the church service, there is also room for exhibitions and concerts.
-
Can’s fruit
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
Can's Fruit has now built up five different fixed outlets in the ten years; at the roundabout at Den Oever, Middenmeer, Anna Paulowna, in Hippolytushoef on the square and at home on the Elft. "In addition, they can be found at various markets and events, where they offer different types of fruit and vegetables from the cozy sales cars. The enthusiastic sellers and saleswomen can tell you everything about our range and advise you.
-
Bocado
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
Bocado cheese and delicacies: the address in North Holland for real gourmets. We stand for pure, refined and responsible. Our products are selected with taste and attention. Out of love and passion for food.
-
Heidense kapel – Smerperweg
- Location
- Hippolytushoef
The Heathen Chapel at the cemetery on Stroe is special because, according to tradition, a small church has stood on this location since around 700 AD. The chapel was built in 2016 on the initiative of local residents.